福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第5集Lesser Evils(8)(在线收听

 

Holmes.

福尔摩斯

Can't believe I had to apologize to that pencil-pusher.

真不敢相信我要对那个小职员道歉

Would you have preferred he press charges?

那你宁愿被他起诉吗

Why are you in such a hurry?

你干嘛这么着急

We need to find the woman.

我们得找到那个女人

The one who brought the victim coffee before he was murdered.

就是在死者遇害之前给他买咖啡的女人

There were two coffee cups in his trash.

他的垃圾桶里有两个咖啡杯

One of them had lipstick on the lid.

其中一个的杯盖上还有口红印

Obviously a woman brought him coffee shortly before he died.

显然在他死前,有个女人给他买了咖啡

You think she killed him? It's possible.

你认为是她杀了他, 有可能

At the very least, she might be able to tell us his name!

至少她或许能告诉我们他的名字

But we don't know anything about her.

但是我们对她一无所知

No, but Dave might.

是的,不过或许戴夫知道

Who's Dave?

戴夫是谁

It's from a place called Think Coffee.

这纸条来自一家叫"轻咖啡"的咖啡馆

The barista, Dave, put his name

咖啡师戴夫把他的名字

and number on the back. Number's smudged,

和号码写在了背面,号码上有污渍

so we can't call him, unfortunately.

所以我们没法给他打电话

We'll just have to find him at work.

我们得去他上班的地方找他

Well, how do you know Dave was a barista and not a customer?

你是怎么知道戴夫是咖啡师而不是顾客

Well, the receipt says she was charged for two small coffees,收据上写着她买了两小杯咖啡she received two large.

她却拿到两个大杯的

Dave was flirting.

戴夫对她有意思

Tall half-skinny, half-two-percent, extra hot,大杯,半份百分之二脱脂牛奶,加温split quad shot latte with whip.

分开的四倍浓度的拿铁,打出泡沫

These coffee orders-- the Magna Carta was less complicated.

自由大宪法比这些咖啡订单简单多了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/552018.html