英语口语课堂 07 开场(在线收听

 

Commencing a Conversation 开场

You know what ?

你知道吗?(较随便)

A:You know what ?Lan's got a divorce.

你知道吗?伊安离婚了。

B:Really?A:Yeah.He said he would never want a woman again.

真的吗?是真的,他说他以后再不想找女人了.

Guess who I saw just now?

猜猜,我刚才见到谁了?

A:Guess who I saw just now?

猜猜,我刚才见到谁了?

B:Who?A:Denis CutWood,the escaped criminal.

谁?丹尼斯卡.特伍德,那个逃犯。

B:Then you must report to the cops.

那你得去报告警察。

What's happening with you?

出什么事了?(交随便)

A:What's happening with you? B:I've lost my watch.

出什么事了? 我的手表丢了。

A:How come?You were here most of the morning.

怎么会呢?上午大部分时间你都在这儿。

What's new with you?

有什么新鲜事吗?(较随便)

A:Hi,Mike!What's new with you ?

迈克,你好。有什么新鲜事吗?

B:Nothing.Same old thing.What about you?

没有,一切都是老样子,你呢?

A:Alive.How's your child ?He's cute.

还行吧。你孩子怎么样?他很聪明。

You don't seem to be yourself today.

你今天好像很不自在似的的。(较随便)

A:You don't seem to be yourself today,Phyllis.

菲利斯,你今天好像很不自在似的的。

B:I got a dressing-down from the teacher.A:Why?

你被老师批评了一顿。为什么?

You know what I wish?

你知道我的愿望吗?(较随便)

A:Kate,you know what I wish? B:What?

凯特,你知道我的愿望吗?什么愿望?

A:I wish to be a teacher. B:Why a teacher?

我想当个老师。为什么?

Excuse me,...

对不起,......。(通用)

A:Excuse me,is there anybody sitting here? B:No,there isn't.

对不起,这儿有人吗?没有。

A:Thanks,I'm very lucky to get a seat.Will it take long to go to the zoo?

谢谢,能有座位运气还不错,到动物园需要好长时间吗?

Hot here,isn't it ?

这儿真热,不是吗?(通用)

A:Hot here ,isn't it ?

这儿真热,不是吗?

B:Want me to open the window? I'll do it right away.

要我开窗吗?马上就去。

A:Don't bother.Let me do it.There should be air-conditioning,don't you think?

我来吧。应该有空调才对,你说呢?

Excuse me,you're new here,aren't you ?

对不起,你是新来的吧?(通用)

A:Excuse me,you're new here,arent you?B:Yes,I am.

对不起,你是新来的吧? 对。

A:Do you want me to help? B:Well,I feel puzzled by a lot of things.

要我帮忙吗?呃,好多事情我都不明白。

Excuse me,can I ask you something?

我能问你件事吗?(通用)

A:Excuse me ,can I ask you something,Mr.Jones? B:Ok,go ahead.

我能问你件事?好的,请讲。

A:Do you happen to know Mr.Johnson in the Sales Department?

您认识销售部的约翰逊先生吗?

B:Yes,I do .He is a nice young man,ready to help all the time.

是的,认识.他是一个很不错的年轻人,总是乐于助人.

By the way,...

顺便问一下,...。(通用)

A:By the way,what time is it,please? B:7:30.

顺便问一个,几点了? 7:30.

A:Thank you.The speaker is very late.Why?

谢谢,讲话的人来得太晚了.怎么回事呢?

How was...?

......怎么样?(通用)

A:How was your weekend,Tony?

托尼,周不过得怎么样?

B:It was wonderful.We climbed the mountain and slept on the top for the night.

好极了,我们爬了山,在山顶上过的夜。

A:Sounds good!

听起来错。

You seem...

你好像......。(通用)

A:You seem troubled,Dick.What's up?

迪克,你好像很烦恼.发生了什么事?

B:My good friend David has been ill for a long time.

我的好朋友戴维病了很长时间了。

A:Cheer up.He'll be fine soon.

别担心了,他很快就会好起来的。

I Have some good/bad news.

我有好/坏消息告诉你。(通用)

A:Bob,I have good news for you. B:What is it?

鲍伯,我有好消息告诉你.什么消息?

A:One of your good friends is coming this evening.

你的一个好朋友今晚要来。

Don't you think that...

你不认为......?(通用)

A:Don't you think that juvenile delinquency is on the increase?

你不认为瑶少年犯罪正在上升吗?

B:Yeah.Maybe it is because of the violence on cartoons and movies.

是呀,或许是由于那些卡通片和电影上的暴力镜头造成的。

A:Maybe there's something wrong with our society.

也许是我们社会的问题吧。

B:Why do you say so?

为什么?

You know...I've been meaning to call you for a long time.

你知道,...,我一直都想给你打电话。(通用)

A:You know ,Jane.I've been meaning to call you for a long time.

珍,你知道我一直都想给你打个电话。

B:Then why not just call? A:I don't know how to express myself.

那为什么没有打呢?我不知道该怎么说才好。

Do excuse me ,may I ask you a question?

请原谅,我能问你个问题吗?

A:Do excuse me,Miss Green,may I ask you a question? B:What's it ?

格林小姐,我能问你个问题吗?什么问题?

A:What's the typical animal in Australia?

澳大利亚的典型动物是什么?

B:It's kangaroo,an interesting animal with short front legs.

是袋鼠,很有意思的,前腿很短。

Sorry.I couldn't help overhearing.Did you mention...just now?

对不起,我无意中听到的,你刚才提到...了吗?(较正式)A:Sorry,I couldn't help overhearing.Did you mention Hugh just now?

对不起,我无意中听到的,你刚才提到修了吗?

B:Yeah.Why?

提到了,问这个干嘛?

A:Hugh is going to be made manager of the department.You know that?

修要被行为会议主席了,你知道吗?

Wouldn't you say that...?

你不认为...?

A:Wouldn't you say that Lucy is a bright girl?

你不认为露西是个聪明的女孩吗?

B:Why do you ask such a question?

你怎么想起问这个问题来了?

A:Because every time I raise a question,she is the first to put up her hand .

因为我每次提问,好都第一个举手,

And she's always right.

而且每次都答对.

B:No wonder you like her so much?

难怪你那么喜欢她。

Wouldn't you agree that...

我不认为......?(较正式)

A:Wouldn't you agree that the law should be made more severe? B:Why?

你不认为法律应该再严厉些吗?为什么这么说?

A:If this is the case,Will there be a lot of criminals?

如果这样,还会有那么多罪犯吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yykykt/552521.html