英语口语课堂 28 祝愿(在线收听

 

Good wishes 祝愿

General Good Wishes Good luck!

一般祝愿 祝你好运!

A:I want to try my hand at the stocks.

A:我想试着搞搞股票.

B:It's very hard,you know

B:你知道,那是很难.

A:I see.Don't worry.I'm well prepared for it.

A:我知道.别担心,我有充分的思想准备.

B:Good luck!

B:祝你走运!

Enjoy your ...

祝你......

A:I'm going on a trip to Eygpt,John.

A:约翰,我要去埃及旅行.

B:It's really a very good chance.If only I could go there!

B:真是个好机会.我能去该多好啊!

A:Pity we can't go together.But I'm sure you can some day.

A:很遗憾我们不能一起去.但是我肯定你将来能去的.

B:I hope so.Enjoy your trip,Jim!

B:但愿如此.吉姆,祝你旅行愉快!

Hope you enjoy your...

希望你......开心

A:Hope you enjoy your visit to the Great Wall of China.

A:希望你参见长城玩得开心

B:Thanks a lot.I hope you can come along with us,too.

B:谢谢.我希望你能和我们一起去.

A:I'd love to,but I can't.I've got so many things to attend to.

A:我想去,可是去不了.有好多事要处理.

Thank you anyway

但还是要谢谢你

I hope everything goes on well with ...

希望事事顺利

A:Rose,I hope everything goes on well with your married life.

A:罗斯,希望你婚后事事顺心

B:Thank you.Paul is very kind to me.We'll come to see you soon.

B:罗斯,保罗对我很好.我们不久就来看你A:WelcomeA:欢迎你们的到来

All the best in...

祝......一切顺利!

A:All the best in your new job!

A:祝你在新的工作岗位上一切顺利.

B:Thank you.Do come to my house when it's convenient for youB:谢谢.你方便的时候一定来我家做客.

A:I will.

A:我会的.

All the best with...!

祝....好!

A:Tim,all the best with you and your family!

A:蒂姆,祝你全家好!

B:Many thanks.Do give my best regards to your familyB:谢谢.代我向你家人问好.

A:Thank you.I won't forget it.

A:谢谢.我会的.

I hope you have a good time

愿你过得愉快!

A:I hope you have a good time during your holidays in France.

A:希望你在法国度假愉快!

B:Many thanks.

B:谢谢.

A:By the way,will you take little Katie with you?

A:顺便问一下,你们也把小凯蒂带上吗?

B:Yes,she's now able to walk all by herself.

B:是的,她现在可以走路了

The very best of luck with you!

祝你走运!

A:I hear you're going to be sent to America to studyA:听说你将被派到美国学习B:Yeah,I'm leaving next month,

B:是的,下个月就走.

A:The very best of luck with you!

A:祝你走运!

B:Good luck to you,too.

B:也祝你走运!

Please convey my best wishes to...

请向...转达我最美好的祝愿!

A:Will you be seeing Professor Smith after you return to London?

A:你回伦敦后能见到史密斯教授吗?

B:Yes,of course.

B:肯定会的.

A:Please convey my best wishes to him.B:Ok.

A:请向他转达我最美好的祝愿!B:好的

I wish you succeed in ...

祝你......成功!

A:You're going to have the entrance exam next month,is that right?

A:下个月你就要参加入学考试了,是吗?

B:Yes,but I don't know what will happen.

B:是的,可我还不知道结果会怎么样.

A:I wish you succeed in your exam.

A:祝你考试成功!

B:Thank you .I'll try best.

B:谢谢,我会尽力的.

Good Wishes on Special Occasions

特殊场合祝愿!

Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day!

祝你生日快乐,长命百岁!

A:Hey,Janes,you're finally come!

A:哎呀,你总算来了.

B:I was delayed by something unexpected.

B:我被意想不到的事情耽误了一会儿.

Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day!

祝你生日快乐,长命百岁!

A:Thank you.And I hope you'll enjoy yourself.

A:谢谢,希望你能过得愉快些!

I'd like to wish you a happy birthday我谨祝你生日快乐!

A:I'd like to wish you a happy birthday,Dr Ellen.

A:艾伦博士,祝你生日快乐!

B:Thank you,Eric.It's good of you to comeB:谢谢,埃里克,你能赏光真好.

A:Here is a little token of my affectionA:这是我的一点表示.

B:Thank you so much

B:真是太谢谢了

Happy anniversary!

结婚周年快乐!

A:Bill,welcome to our party.

A:比尔,欢迎你来参加我们的晚会.

B:Happy anniversarry,Helen and Mark!

B:海伦,马克,祝你们结婚周年快乐!

A:Thank you,Please go and join the dance in the living roomA:谢谢,请到起居室一起跳舞吧My very best wishes to you and your husband!

祝你们夫妻幸福快乐!

A:My very best wishes to you and your husband!

A:祝你们夫妻幸福快乐!

B:Thank you,I'm so happy you were able to attend our weddingB:谢谢,很高兴你能来参加我们的婚礼!

A:You couldn't have kept me away.

A:我是无论如何要来的

Please send my Christmas greetings to...

请向......表示我圣诞节的祝福!

A:Will Mrs.Margaret be here next time?

A:玛格丽特下次会来吗?

B:No,she won't.She's very busy.

B:不,她来不了.她很忙.

A:Christmas is drawing near.Please send my Christmas greetings to herA:圣诞节就要到了,请代表我祝她圣诞节快乐!

B:I sure will

B:没问题

Have a happy Easter!

复活节快乐!

A:Have a happy Easter!

A:复活节快乐!

B:Thank you.And a happy Easter to you!

B:谢谢,也祝你快乐!

I ask you to join me in a toast to...

请大家跟我一起举杯祝愿......

A:Today is a special day for everyone present.

A:今天对在座的每一位来说都是个特殊的日子.

Now let me,on behalf of our general manager Mr.Johnson现在让我代表我们的总经理约翰逊先生ask you to join me in a toast to the success of our joint venture请大家举杯祝愿我们合资企业取得的成功.

Cheers!All:Cheers!

干杯!大家:干杯!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yykykt/552542.html