福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第8集The Long Fuse(23)(在线收听

 

I'd like you to request a subpoena

我要你申请传票

of their personnel files

请他们提供员工档案

so that I can review them. For what?

让我查查, 查什么

Well, imagine you were a disgruntled employee, hmm?

假设你是个心怀怨恨的员工

You want to strike out at the company, but you don't want

你想报复公司,但又不想被发现

to get caught, so why not take advantage of the ELM threats

那为什么不利用地球解放自卫队的恐吓

to plant a device of your own, hmm?

来自己安置一个炸弹呢

You get the blast, they get the blame.

你达到目的,他们背上黑锅

No.

不行

No?

什么不行

No subpoena.

没有传票

If you really want to go poking around at Vanowen S.C.,

你要是真想去佛农公司打探消息

you're gonna have to take it up with them.

就自己想办法吧

I'm sure he's gonna be here any second.

我肯定他马上就会到了

I really like those...

我真的很喜欢你那些

tattoos.

纹身

You know, I'm just gonna text him again and see where he is.

我还是发个短信问问他在哪吧

I'm really sorry, Alfredo, but it doesn't look

真抱歉,阿弗雷多,看样子

like Sherlock is coming and joining us today.

夏洛克今天没办法过来了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/554156.html