福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第9集You Do It to Yourself(28)(在线收听

 

That tea that you made the other day,

你那天泡的茶

could you make some more of it?

能不能再来点

I keep asking myself,

我一直在问自己

why would she tell us about her husband's brutality

如果她不是确信自己可以提供证据

if she wasn't absolutely certain

为什么还要告诉我们

that she could show us some proof?

她丈夫的暴行呢

You think someone wiped his computer for him?

你觉得是有人帮他清空了电脑

It's hard to say.

很难说

I haven't exactly been at my best lately.

我最近不在巅峰状态

Well, you were right about Liam--

但对廉姆,你是对的

that pendant I gave him,

我给他的钥匙链

it was stolen. He told me this morning.

是被偷了,他今早告诉我的

I spent the rest of the day visiting pawnshops in Queens

我在皇后区转了一天当铺

until I found it.

终于找回来了

The owner knew the kid who brought it in,

当铺老板说是个小孩去当的

so once the police find him, they're gonna let Liam go.

只要警方找到他,就会放了廉姆

Mm. Well done, Watson.

干得好,华生

Perhaps you should take the reins on the Annunzio case.

也许应该让你去查查阿农奇奥的案子

I didn't tell you the whole story.

我没告诉你实情

Liam's not an ex-client.

廉姆不是前任客户

He's just... an ex.

就是... 前任

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555321.html