福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第11集 Dirty Laundry(28)(在线收听

你毁了那个女孩

You ruined that girl's life.

不得不说 华生 我深感荣幸

I must say, Watson, I'm quite flattered.

这是对我的方法论表现出的崇高敬意

It's a lovely homage to my methodology.

但为什么用在一个已解决的案子上

But why apply it to a case that's already solved

门是关着的

That door was closed.

是的吗

Was it

我只是

Look, I just...

卡莉·珀赛尔不该承受这些

Carly Purcell didn't deserve what's happened to her.

我只是想如果我再梳理一遍证据

I just thought if I looked at the evidence one more time...

我不清楚

I don't know.

你就能怎样 改写历史

You could what Rewrite history

她都认罪了

She already confessed.

那是什么

What is that

用马克杯放意大利面

Spaghetti in a mug

我猜猜 还是没有干净的碗或者盘子

I take it that, uh, there's still no clean bowls or plates

你怎么处理

How do you deal with...

和你预想不一样的案件

cases not working out the way you want them to

谜题带来的唯一保证就是与之相对的答案

The only promise a puzzle makes is an answer.

不用考虑是否喜欢那个答案

Liking the answer doesn't factor in.

而我们这一行则完全不能去考虑

In our line of work it mustn't.

你说得对

You're right.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555653.html