福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第11集 Dirty Laundry(32)(在线收听

那天你说得对

You were right the other day.

美国政府

The U.S.

在合适的情况下会交换间谍

would trade a spy under the right circumstances.

但是这个 不属于那些情况之中

These, however, are not those circumstances.

事实是

A matter of fact,

我倒觉得你在美国的时间会更长了

I see your stay in the States being extended.

在某个地方待上20年到一辈子

Somewhere along the lines of 20 to life

我爸爸会怎么样

What's going to happen with my dad

他现在正在

He's cooperating

和联邦调查局的人商谈 以获得豁免

with the FBI right now, in exchange for immunity.

你们都会被置于证人保护计划下

You'll both be placed in Witness Protection

迎来新的开始

and get a new start.

I, uh...

我知道我妈妈要求我做很坏的事情

I know my mom was asking me to do something really terrible,

但是我爱她

but I loved her, and I just,

我仍觉得自己要承担责任

I still feel really, really responsible.

这会使你伤心一段时间

It's going to hurt for a while.

你需要面对它

You need to let it.

如果以前的魔鬼再来找你

And if any old demons come back...

我会打给你

I'll-I'll-I'll call you.

或者我 和我爸爸谈谈

Or I'll... I'll talk to my dad.

我保证

I promise.

你们俩要是谈完了

Listen, if you two are through,

我可以带珀赛尔小姐去见她爸爸了

I can take Miss Purcell to see her dad now.

很好

Great.

谢谢你

Thank you.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555657.html