福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第12集 M.(1)(在线收听

拿球的是欧文 威尔士男子汉

Here's Owens, the Welshman.

漂亮得把球传给了尼普

Nice piece of skill to get past Neep.

还是欧文 头球摆渡到罚球区

Still Owens, heading toward the penalty area.

球到了马维克脚下

Wide it goes to Marwick.

马维克传给了威廉姆斯

Marwick with it. Touch inside to Williams.

威廉姆斯一记漂亮的传球

Williams with a lovely chip toward the back post.

蒙特瑞在球门前

Mountroy is there. It's in the net!

蒙特瑞的头球 球进了

A scorching header from Mountroy,

曼联又领先了

and Manchester United are back on top!

现在是二比一 阿森纳...

It's 2-1 here as Arsenal again caught ball-watching

这些蜜蜂在这里干吗

What are bees doing in here?

-在嗡嗡飞呢 -不 我的意思是

- Buzzing. - No. I mean,

为什么它们不和其它蜜蜂在屋顶呆着

why aren't they on the roof with the others?

我在观察它们是如何适应室温的

I'm seeing how the indoor temperature suits them.

我们六周的共同生活快要结束了 华生

Our six weeks together are very nearly up, Watson.

几天之后 你的房?间会空闲下来

In a matter of days, your room will be vacant.

我在慎重考虑是否

I'm very seriously considering

将它作为一间大的养峰房?

turning it into one large apiary.

到那时那间房?终于能有点用处了

Finally the space will serve a purpose.

你就不能说点好话吗

Oh, you say the nicest things.

在我陪护的最后部分我想要

The end of our companionship is actually what I wanted

-告诉你一些事 -说吧

- to talk to you about. - Do tell.

当我要和客户解除关系时

Well, when I'm wrapping up with a client,

会实施一个退出协议

I like to carry out exit protocols.

听起来不太吉利呀

Sounds ominous.

我们仅仅需要挤出时间来谈谈

No, we just need to carve out a time to talk.

是时候告诉你了 华生

It's time I told you, Watson.

你将太多重点放在了谈话上

You place far too much emphasis on talking.

我们人类想对其它人传递信息

Most of what we humans have to say to one another is

大部分用的是触觉式交流

communicated haptically.

我都想到了数千个单词

When I think of the many thousands of words

你却还在这浪费时间

that you yourself have wasted during your time here...

我们去吃晚餐 我们交谈

We'll go to dinner, we'll talk--

口头的 触觉式的 都行

verbally, haptically, whatever.

我认为重点应该反映在你的进步上

I think the whole point is to reflect on your progress.

反射是对镜子而言的

Reflection is for mirrors.

你就不能提交一份报告单吗

Can't you just hand me a report card?

好吧 我一直在写最终评定

Well, I am working on a final assessment,

不过那是提交给你父亲的

but that is for your father.

对了 因为他是付你过高薪的老板

Right, 'cause he's the one paying your exorbitant fees.

事实上 我的报酬刚好和你说的相反

Actually, my fees are the opposite of exorbitant.

他很可能会把它放在他的冰箱上

He'll probably put it on his fridge

用他五彩的磁石压着

with his many colorful magnets.

等等 他对我没有任何吸引力或兴趣

Oh, no, wait. He doesn't have any magnets or interest in me.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555659.html