福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第12集 M.(8)(在线收听

I think what you do is amazing.

我本想在我们的总结晚餐时告诉你的

I wanted to tell you that at our "Wrap-up dinner"

但似乎这样晚餐的机会越来越少了

but it seems less and less likely that's gonna happen.

好吧 我在外面等你

Anyway, I'm gonna wait outside-- just give me

提前五分钟告诉我 我叫出租车

a five-minute warning, and I'll call a cab.

所以考虑到要在11点以后

So, given that it's after 11:00, our delivery options

我们的交付选项就多了很多限制

are a little more limited.

23?街上有家越南菜馆

There is that Vietnamese place on 23rd,

但我记得你说过它是走私飞禽的掩护地

but I think you said it was a front for songbird smuggling.

华生 现在需要你非常非常安静

Watson, I need you to be very, very quiet right now.

怎么了

Why?

因为我想 我们家成了一个犯罪现场

Because I believe our home has just become a crime scene.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555666.html