福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第12集 M.(10)(在线收听

我要睡了

I'm heading to bed.

你在看什么

What's all that?

这是我爸的另一处房?

Oh, it's another of my father's properties.

6000平方英尺的翻新房?产——即将完工

我在考虑等我们分道扬镳之后搬家

I'm... thinking of moving when you and I part ways.

什么时候想到的

Since when?

自从我们的陋居

Since our humble home

被一个疯子轻而易举地闯进来之后

was penetrated so easily by a madman.

但你和格雷森警监说你不担心

But you told Captain Gregson you weren't worried.

我是不担心

I'm not.

我只是提前打算

I'm just thinking ahead.

我的敌人不计其数

My enemies are legion.

下一个可能就不是留纸条这么简单了

The next one might leave more than just a note.

没什么比我卧室里的大蜂房?更可怕了

So much for the giant apiary in my bedroom.

大家都走了 对吗 就我俩吗

Everyone else is gone, correct? It's just us?

就我俩

Just us.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555668.html