福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第12集 M.(17)(在线收听

西奥多

Theodore.

听说你今天见过我另一个同伴

Heard you met another of my associates today.

她说你有东西给我

She said you had something for me.

那得看情况了

That depends.

你有东西给我吗

You got something for me

这就对了

Right.

现在把你今天看到的一切都告诉我

Now, tell me everything you saw today.

怎么了

What is it

巴瓦洛 你怎么了

Bavaro, you okay

你从哪儿找到的那个

Where the heck did you get that

狗娘养的

Son of a bitch.

气死我了

I am pissed.

我被摆了一道

I get revenge.

我在抓捕坏人的过程中失去过朋友

I've lost friends on the job to scumbags.

相信我 我曾经

Believe me, there's been more

无数次想过

than a few times I thought about

要自己来处理这些事

taking things into my own hands.

但是我没有 现在他也许算不上是警察

But I didn't. Now, he may not be a cop,

但他在这一行经验丰富

but he's been around law enforcement

自己会有数的

long enough to know that.

那个小孩

This Teddy kid.

关于凶手他说了些什么

What did he say about the killer

只说他住在一家高档酒店

Just that he was staying at an upscale hotel.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555675.html