福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第12集 M.(22)(在线收听

有人说过你的拳头像女人一样无力吗

Anybody ever tell you you punch like a woman

是的 有个女人这么说过

Yeah, a woman did once.

但是她比我壮多了

But she was much bigger than me.

还是个绑架年轻姑娘

And the abductor of young girls

去卖淫的老鸨

that she used to turn a profit in the sex trade, so...

对于一个娘娘腔来说 你动作还算快

Well, for a ponce, you move pretty quick.

我刚到这儿是什么时候 72小时以前

What, I dropped my first body here, what, 72 hours ago

你怎么做到的 从飞机上跳下来的吗

What'd you do, jump on a plane

你觉得我是从哪儿来的

Where am I supposed to have flown in from

伦敦

Uh... London

你为什么会觉得我要回到那儿去

What makes you think I'd gone back there

你说什么 "回去"

What are you talking about, "Gone back"

你想告诉我你现在住在这儿吗

You trying to tell me you live here now

你知道我住在这儿

You know I live here.

你前几天去过我家

You were in my home the other night.

还留了字条 所以我才找到你的

You left a note. That's how I found you.

那是你家

That was your place

你看起来不太好 M

You don't look well, M.

你不介意我叫你M 对吧

You-You don't mind if I call you M, do you

有点不对劲

Something's not right.

我不是你想的那个人

I'm not what you think I am.

我不是连环杀人狂 我是个杀手

I'm not a serial killer. I'm an assassin.

我有雇主

I have an employer.

听着

Listen...

我接收他要杀的每一个人的名字

I received the names of everyone I killed for him.

他付我报酬

He pays me.

我已经说了你是个很烂的骗子

I already told you you're a terrible liar, didn't I

我没撒谎

I'm not lying.

他把我出卖了

He sold me out.

他没告诉我你在这儿

He never told me you was here.

Who didn't

我的雇主

My employer.

受害者 字条

The MOs, the notes,

所有关于连环杀人狂的东西都是胡扯

all that "Serial killer" Bullocks!

那是他

That was him!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555680.html