福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第12集 M.(24)(在线收听

是莫里亚蒂干的

That was Moriarty.

刚从建设部门得到消息

Just heard from the Buildings Department,

他们说福尔摩斯父亲的公司

and they said that Holmes' dad's company

六个月前申请过

applied for a remodeling permit

布鲁克林一座公寓的改造许可

about six months ago on a loft in Brooklyn.

地址是北第六街3203

The address is 3203 North Sixth Street.

那时候他们批过别的建筑许可吗

They got any other building permits out at the moment

没有

No.

我们假设那就是我们要找的地方

Well, then, let's assume that's the one we're looking for.

让紧急勤务小组在那儿见我

Tell ESU to meet me there.

莫里亚蒂才是你要找的人 不是我

Moriarty's who you want, not me.

我似乎想起来你说过你不怕死

I seem to recall you saying you were not afraid to die.

我现在不是害怕

It's not fear I'm feeling right now.

是愤怒

It's anger.

委屈的愤怒

Righteous anger.

莫里亚蒂出卖了我 我要报复

Moriarty sold me out, and I'm gonna get even.

你是个怪物

You're a monster.

施虐狂

A sadist.

杀人犯

A murderer.

那都...

All of those...

但我不是

But I'm not

一个骗子

a liar.

联系布里克斯顿监狱

Reach out to Brixton Prison,

他们会告诉你艾琳被杀时

they'll tell you that I was locked up

我还被关在监狱里

when Irene was killed.

No.

我不可能同时在两个地方出现

I couldn't have been in two places at once.

看着我 福尔摩斯

Look at me, Holmes.

-我说的是实话 -你杀了她

- I'm telling the truth. - You killed her.

我从没碰过她

I never touched a hair on her head!

你杀了她

You killed her.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555682.html