《遇见你之前》精讲 19(在线收听

Well, I don't want those pictures staring at me every time I'm stuck in bed

我不想每次我被困在床上 只能等着别人帮我起床时

waiting for someone to bloody get me out again. Okay?

看着它们这么盯着我

I wasn't going to fix the one of Alicia

我没想修好艾丽西娅那张

I'm not that stupid

我没那么傻

Spare me the cod psychology

省省吧别以为你懂我

Just go and raid your grandma's wardrobe or whatever it is you do when you're not making tea

去扫荡你奶奶的衣橱吧 或者做除了泡茶以外的任何事

You don't have to be an arse!

你不用非得这么混蛋

Your friends got the shitty treatment

你的朋友们受到这样的对待

Fine. They deserved it

是他们活该

I'm just trying to do my job as best I can

我只是在尽力做好我的工作而已

So it would be really nice if you didn't try and make my life as miserable as you apparently make everyone else's

请你不要把我的生活也弄得像别人的生活一样痛苦

What if I said I didn't want you here?

如果我说不想要你来呢

I'm not employed by you. I'm employed by your mother

雇我的不是你 是你母亲

So, unless she says she doesn't want me here anymore I'm staying

除非她说想要解雇我否则我不会走

Not because I care about you or particularly enjoy your company but because I need the money

不是因为我关心你或者喜欢跟你在一起 而是因为我需要钱

I really need the money

我真的很需要钱

Just put them in the drawer

放抽屉里吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yjnzqjj/555855.html