《大西洋帝国》精讲 第一季第1集(7)(在线收听

Prohibition!

禁酒令生效

Hey, where are you going?

你去哪

What's eating you? Nothing. I don't know.

什么事这么急, 没什么

My stomach. oh, go have a brioski.

肚子痛, 喝一杯就好了

Will you look at this shit? James.

看这些扯淡的玩意, 詹姆斯

No, put it in your mouth.

这个要放到嘴里

Dempsey "Champ was no draft dodger.

看这个邓普西写的,拳王不是逃兵役

He explains his status during war."

他只是反战

So what did he say?

都写些什么

I don't know. He supported his mother.

不清楚,估计就是胡言乱语

It's a bunch of baloney.

满篇胡扯吧

They couldn't write it if it wasn't true.

要是胡扯怎么会登出来

Wise up, Ange. It's a bill of goods.

别天真了,安吉,有钱都能使鬼推磨

You think a fella would give up that type of opportunity

这么好个保卫国家的机会

to go fight for his country?

哪个真汉子会躲躲闪闪的

What? Why are you looking at me like that?

怎么了,干什么这么瞪着我

Princeton wasn't exactly the heavyweight championship, Angela.

普林斯顿可算不上重量级拳王,安吉拉

Have you given it any more thought?

你要不要再考虑下

I'd be 25 by the time I graduated almost 26.

等毕业我都25 快26岁了

I could go to work. Doing what?

我可以出去找工作, 做什么

Painting pictures?

光靠画画吗

And what about Skeezix here?

那斯基克斯谁来带

Where are you going? Hey, sit down, eat your food.

你去哪, 坐下,把东西吃完

No no, come on. You gotta eat this mush.

别跑,你必须把粥吃了

Get up. Come on. What about you, right? Yeah.

上来,坐好,好好吃, 就是

Drink your milk. One more bite.

把牛奶喝了,再吃一勺

You know, you could learn a lot working for Ryan maybe.

跟着瑞恩倒也能长不少见识吧

Are the eggs ready yet? Hold your horses!

蛋煎好了吗, 耐心等着

Your mother's screwy if she thinks

一听说我要给倒霉蛋瑞恩打工

I'm gonna work for a sap like Ryan.

你老妈就神经错乱了

Ryan's a sap. Ryan is a sap.

瑞恩是倒霉蛋, 确实是个倒霉蛋

Don't say that.

不许乱讲话

I drank all my milk. Good.

牛奶喝完了, 很好

So what are you gonna do?

那你要怎么办

I'm gonna talk to Nucky.

我会跟努基谈谈

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxydgjj/555973.html