《大西洋帝国》精讲 第一季第1集(16)(在线收听

What the fuck's in this shit?

这里面到底放了什么

Carbonyl, like I said.

我刚才说过了,羰基化合物

Formaldehyde.

是甲醛

Formaldehyde, huh? Hey hey hey hey!

甲醛是吧, 喂喂,住手

What are you doing? Cocksucker!

你们干什么, 你这混蛋

What the hell's wrong with you? Out!

你到底有什么毛病,给我出去

Now! Beat it.

现在出去,快滚

Jimmy, out!

吉米,快出去

Stupid bohunk. It was just a gag, okay?

你个东欧杂种, 只是开个玩笑

Yeah, you're a real pistol.

对,你拿的可是真枪

Enough with the bohunk cracks.

别叫我东欧杂种

My name's Doyle now. What?

我叫多伊尔了, 什么

I changed it. I ain't Mickey Cusick no more.

我改名了,不再是米奇·库斯克了

Who's after you? Nobody.

谁在找你, 没人

Then why doyle? It sounds better is all. A rose by any other name.

那为什么改名, 只是听起来好点玫瑰不管叫什么名字都能表达我的爱慕之心

What's that supposed to mean?

什么意思

Read a fucking book.

多读点书

What, are you off your nut?

小子,你疯了吗

You didn't drink that piss, I did.

你又没喝,站着说话不腰疼

You're still breathing, aren't you? Yeah, so's he.

你不是还活着呢么, 对,他也是

That's the problem he's still breathing.

这就是问题,他也还活着

He's part of my operation, kid. You don't need him.

他是我的生意伙伴, 你不需要他

What would you know about it?

你知道什么

What's with you?

你怎么了

And don't tell me it's your goddamned stomach.

别说是他妈肚子痛

You want to know what's with me? Honestly?

你真的想知道我怎么了吗

Yeah. Paddy Ryan.

对, 爱尔兰佬瑞恩

You really expect me to go work for that mick?

你真的想让我给那个爱尔兰佬干活

You'd rather be my driver?

你更想当我的司机

Of course not, nuck. It's just you

当然不,努克,只是你

You make Ryan clerk? I can run rings around that chump.

你让瑞恩记账,我比那个笨蛋好多了

Oh, listen to bonnie prince Charlie.,

Prince Charles Edward Stuart英国斯图尔特王朝王子,又名Bonnie Prince Charlie 听听查理·斯图尔特的训导

C'mon, nuck, you were assistant sheriff

努克,你在我这个年纪的时候

when you were my age.

已经是助理治安官了

And for eight years prior

在之前的八年中

I spent night and day kissing the commodore's ass.

我日日夜夜追随逢迎准将

I've been kissing your ass since I was 12!

我从十二岁开始就开始日日夜夜追随逢迎你了

And what about the last three years?

那最近三年呢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxydgjj/555982.html