《大西洋帝国》精讲 第一季第1集(22)(在线收听

You young fellas

你们这些年轻人

No appreciation for the art of conversation.

真的不懂沟通的技巧

All right, yeah, I gotta piss.

好吧,我要去趟洗手间

I apologize.

抱歉

Ambition can be read as impatience sometimes.

有志向有些时候会表现为没耐心

Arrogance too.

还表现为傲慢自大

I have a friend a judge.

我有个朋友是法官

His daughter's wedding is in a week.

他的女儿下周结婚

I'd like to be able to

我很荣幸

accommodate him and their 700 guests.

能招待他和他的七百贵宾

You haven't stockpiled?

你没库存了吗

All sold already. I'm coming up short.

都卖完了,缺货中

Well, I have a load coming in tomorrow.

我明天有一船货到港

500 crates Canadian Club.

来自加拿大,有500箱

Originally I'd planned to keep it,

我本来打算自己留下

but seeing how I'd like to start

但是为了表示

our relationship off on the right foot,

我想发展彼此友谊的诚意

how about I let you have it?

我把它们让给你如何

How much? 60 grand for the entire load.

什么价, 总共六万美元

But you use your own men for the pickup.

运输自理

Send me over the details,

把详细资料寄给我

we'll settle up in cash tomorrow.

明天现金交易

All right.

All right, gentlemen,

好,绅士

Salut. Salut.

干杯, 干杯

Cheers.

干杯

Cheers.

干杯

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxydgjj/555988.html