《愤怒的小鸟》精讲16(在线收听

  Who else is out there? My first officer, Ross, and I have sailed everywhere. One brave soul against the sea. And Ross.

  除了你还有谁? 我和我的大副罗斯一起走遍了世界 我一个人勇敢地对抗大海 还有罗斯

  Excuse me. Have you come to smash all of our houses or just mine?

  打断一下 你们是来摧毁我们所有人的房子 还是就我那幢?

  Oh, man! Somebody want a gift basket? Please, please, don't be afraid. My partner and I request the honor of your friendship. Ross, show 'em how we do it. Don't worry, he's had all his shots. We're all friends now!

  天啊 你也想要礼物篮是吗? 拜托拜托 不要害怕 我和我的搭档罗斯 是来寻找你们的友谊的 罗斯 让他们见识一下 别担心 他已经打过疫苗了 我们是朋友了

  Hi, friends.

  嘿 朋友们

  Not a hugger.

  不喜欢抱抱

  Welcome to Bird Island! Welcome to our new friends, the pigs. Let us have a celebration! Put'er there! Welcome!

  欢迎你们来到小鸟岛 欢迎我们的新朋友猪猪们 今晚我们要举行庆典 能握个手吗? 欢迎你们

  Sorry. And a hoof to a wing.

  抱歉 蹄子握翅膀

  We would like to honor the pigs with a special performance.

  我们要为猪猪们献上一段特别的演出

  Watch out. Shakin' my bacon!

  小心 继续碰碰 带你飞

  They don't have feathers? You know, they're just walking around naked, just presenting themselves. I'm looking at all their business here.

  他们连毛都没有 就这样光着身子 暴露地晃来晃去 到处卖弄自己 这画面简直太油腻了

  That part about them I really admire.

  我倒是很欣赏他们这一点

  Now we would like to welcome our special guests, the pigs!

  现在有请我们的特别来宾 猪猪们

  All right, thank you.

  好的,谢谢大家。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fndxnjj/556398.html