《足迹》精讲12(在线收听

  But I’m anxious and frightened.Trust me.

  但我既紧张又害怕 相信我

  But I don’t.Well, trust me and all will be well.

  但我不相信相信我 一切都会顺利的

  Just follow my advice.It’s got to look real.

  只要遵照我的指示得逼真才行

  We have to convince the insurance people...

  我们得说服保险公司的人...

  ...and the police, if you see what I mean.

  以及警方如果你明白我意思的话

  Maggie never told me you were such a manipulator.

  玛吉从没告诉过我你这么会操纵别人

  She told me you were no good in bed.

  她说你床上功夫不好

  But she never told me you were a manipulator.

  但她没说你这么会操纵别人

  She told you I was no good in bed?Oh, yes.

  她说我床上功夫不好? 噢 是的

  She was joking.I’m wonderful in bed.

  她再开玩笑 我床上功夫一流

  I must tell her.

  我必定转告她

  There’s the shed across the lawn.Shed, yeah.

  穿越草坪有间储藏室储藏室 嗯

  There’s the ladder behind the shed.The ladder?

  储藏室后面有梯子梯子?

  The ladder.

  梯子

  Inside the shed, there’s a pair of gardening gloves.

  储藏室里面有一副园艺手套

  Put them on.By the gardening gloves, there’s a hammer.

  戴上手套 园艺手套旁边有把锤子

  You go round the back of the house.

  你绕到房子的后面

  Put the ladder up against the wall by the lower roof.

  把梯子靠在屋顶较低的墙上

  Then, carry the hammer up the ladder on to the lower roof.

  然后带着锤子上到较低的屋顶

  Then, you pull the ladder up on to the main roof...

  再抬起梯子把它靠到主屋顶...

  ...and break the skylight window with the hammer.

  用锤子打破天窗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjjj/556556.html