《足迹》精讲28(在线收听

  Humiliation.

  羞辱

  It’s nice to see your wife’s lover...

  看见自己老婆的情人...

  ...a shivering, frightened, fucking wreck in front of you.

  在自己面前发抖、害怕、脚软 感觉实在很好

  As a matter of fact, I liked him.

  说实话 我喜欢他

  I thought he was attractive.

  我觉得他很有吸引力

  I thought we could have become good friends.

  我觉得我们可以成为好朋友

  The shortest way to a man’s heart, as I’m sure you know, is humiliation.

  通往男人心的最短途径 我相信你知道 就是羞辱

  It binds you together.

  羞辱令你们走到一起

  You found him attractive?

  你觉得他很有吸引力?

  I put myself in my wife’s shoes, in a manner of speaking.

  我从我妻子的立场去想 以她说话的习惯

  I was trying to find out what attracted her to him.

  我想弄明白他有哪点吸引她

  -And did you?-Oh, yes.

  -你有发现到吗? -有的

  He was really terribly sweet.

  他真的相当可爱

  -I could see why she fancied him.-I could see why he fancies her.

  -我能明白她为何喜欢上她 -我能明白他为何喜欢上她

  -Really?-Found her very tasty myself.

  -真的? -我个人觉得她非常秀色可餐

  -Is that so?-Oh, yes.

  -是那样吗? -噢 是的

  Sumptuous.Ready for action.

  奢华 蓄势待发

  I mean, I’m an experienced detective.

  我的意思是 我是个经验老

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjjj/556572.html