《足迹》精讲31(在线收听

  We’ve got a shirt, jacket and trousers in the back of your cupboard.

  在橱柜后面找到了衬衫、外套和裤子

  Very negligent of you, mate, unless they’re not yours.

  你太大意了 伙计 除非这些不是你的

  No, I don’t think they’re yours.I think they belong to Tindle.

  不 我不认为是你的 我认为是它们是汀多身上的

  You say he left the house after you shot him.

  你说你朝他开枪后他离开了房子

  -Yes.-Naked?

  -是的 -裸体吗?

  I don’t know how those got there.

  我不知道那些衣服怎会在那儿

  So you made him strip before you shot him?

  那么你开枪打他前逼他脱光衣服吗?

  No.The thing is this.

  不 事情是这样子的

  Part of the humiliation, was it?

  羞辱的一部份 是不是?

  It might have started as a game, but it got out of hand.

  刚开始可能是游戏 但后来走了样

  The third shot was live!

  第三发是实弹!

  It killed him.So where’s the body?

  打死了他 那么尸体在哪里?

  I didn’t kill him!He’s alive!

  我没杀他!他还活着!

  Bollocks.You’re a joker, all right.

  狗屁!你真是爱说笑

  A real joker.

  真正爱说笑的人

  Come on, we’re off to the station.

  来吧 我们去警局

  -There’s something very wrong here.-Hey, dead right.

  -这里边有些事情非常不对劲 -嘿 该死的 没错

  I’ll tell you what you are.You’re fucked.

  让我来告诉你你是什么你完蛋了

  Don’t struggle, chum.I’ll have you for breakfast.

  别反抗我会拿你当早餐的

  Jesus Christ.

  老天

  You’re up shit creek, Wyke.You’re up shit creek without a paddle.

  你完蛋了 淮克 你现在一落千丈

  Look at you.All aquiver.

  看看你 浑身颤抖

  Who’s the dead duck?

  谁才是死鸭子?

  Jesus Christ.

  老天

  You’re the dead duck.

  你才是死鸭子

  I just sucked you in and blew you out in little bubbles.

  我刚刚把你整得团团转

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjjj/556575.html