《足迹》精讲36(在线收听

  So, what are you writing?

  那么你在写什么?

  It’s the story of a pathological killer.

  关于一个病态杀手的故事

  -I call it The Smiling Man.-Does he come to a bad end?

  -我起名叫《微笑的男人》 -他的下场不太好是吗?

  He dies during the act of love.Like countless others.

  他死于做爱期间 像其他无数人一样

  Countless others, eh?

  其他无数人 呃?

  I can see you’ve researched the subject thoroughly.

  看得出来你已经彻底研究过这个题目

  -What subject?-Death in orgasm.

  -什么题目? -死于高潮

  Isn’t that a beautiful notion?To die in the arms of your beloved.

  那不是美很的想法吗? 死在心爱的人怀里

  Can you imagine anything more poignant?

  你能想像出更强烈的事情吗?

  -I can’t, no.-No.

  -不能 -没错

  -You’re a married man, aren’t you?-Yeah, been married 13 years.

  -你是已婚男人 不是吗? -是的 结婚13年了

  It was love at first sight.

  是一见钟情

  And we’re still in love.Like two peas in a pod.

  我们仍然相爱像豆荚里的两颗豆子

  Someone told me your wife has a lover.

  有人告诉我你妻子有个情人

  -She has, yeah.-Do you know him?

  -她确实有 -你认识他吗?

  No, I’ve never met him.He’s some sort of Italian.

  不,我从没见过他 他有点意大利血统

  Called Tandoori or something.

  叫作坦多利或别的什么

  One of the Bombay Tandooris?

  是庞贝 坦多利吗?

  You’ve got it, yeah.

  你说对了

  You know something?I’ve never met an artistic burglar before.

  知道吗? 我以前从未碰过雅贼

  That’s fantastic.

  太妙了

  -You.-Irish.Connemara.

  -你 -爱尔兰康尼玛拉市

  -What’s your background?-Me?

  -你是什么背景? -我?

  Spanish descent.By way of Uganda.

  西班牙血统 经由乌干达

  My grandparents were slaves.

  我祖父母曾是奴隶

  My mother was a dark-eyed, dusky beauty.

  我母亲是黑眼珠黑皮肤的美人

  -Were you breastfed?-Oh, sure, like a baby.

  -你吃过母乳? -噢 当然 还是婴儿的时候

  Shall I tell you what I want you to do with these jewels?

  要我告诉你我想要你怎样处理这些珠宝吗?

  What?

  什么?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjjj/556580.html