《足迹》精讲41(在线收听

  And this would be your bedroom.

  而这里就是你的卧室

  You’re asking me to live here?

  你在请我住下来?

  Yes, I’m asking you to stay with me.

  对 我在请求你与我同住

  Oh, we would also travel.I mean, Jamaica, Swiss Alps.

  噢 我们也会去旅游 我是指 牙买加 瑞士阿尔卑斯山

  I bet you’re a wonderful skier, aren’t you?

  我敢打赌你的滑雪技术很好是不是?

  You could ski to your heart’s content.

  你可以滑到心满意足为止

  Swim in the blue Caribbean.

  在蔚蓝的加勒比海中畅游

  I’d be waiting at our table with a Scotch on the rocks.

  我会准备一杯加冰的威士忌 在桌子旁等你

  Or a chilled Chilean Chardonnay.

  或是杯冰凉的智利淡葡萄酒

  The world would be your oyster.

  这个世界就是你的

  But what about Maggie?

  但玛吉怎么办?

  Forget her.

  忘了她吧

  Let her rot.

  让她堕落下去吧

  Stay with me.

  跟我一块住

  You’re my kind of person.

  你是我喜欢的那种人

  It’s quite tempting.

  条件相当诱人

  Hello?

  喂?

  Hi.

  嗨

  It’s going okay.

  会顺利的

  We’re still talking.

  我们还在谈

  We’re on the right track.It’s all going okay.

  我们步入正轨了会顺利的

  That would be a mistake.It’s all going fine.

  那会是种错误一切会很好的

  Don’t come down.

  别过来

  I love you too.

  我也爱你

  I am.

  我也是

  I’m kissing you.

  亲你

  Oh, yes.

  噢 是的

  I can taste your mouth.

  我可以品尝你的嘴巴

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjjj/556585.html