17.一张空头支票(在线收听

A Bounced Check 一张空头支票

  A: What is this returned check fee on my statement?

  A: 我的账单上退还的支票费是多少?

  B: It means you bounced a check.

  B: 这意味着你拒付了一张支票。

  A: What does that mean?

  A: 这是什么意思?

  B: It means you wrote a check but you didn't have enough money in your account to cover it.

  B: 这意味着你开了一张支票,但你的账户里没有足够的钱来支付。

  A: So my landlord never got paid?

  A: 所以我的房东一直没拿到工资?

  B: No, and the bank charged you a fee.

  B: 没有,银行向你收取了费用。

  A: So what do I do now?

  A: 那我现在该怎么办?

  B: Do you have enough money to pay your rent?

  B: 你有足够的钱付房租吗?

  A: I do, but I think I'm going to pay in cash.

  A: 我知道,但我想我会用现金支付。

  B: Your landlord may also charge you a fee for bouncing the check.

  B: 你的房东也可能会收取你拒付支票的费用。

  A: I need to be more careful about my spending.

  A: 我需要更加小心我的支出。

  B: Bouncing a check ends up costing you more money.

  B: 空头支票最终会花费你更多的钱。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jdsyyydh/rcsh/556664.html