《大学之旅》精讲03(在线收听

  Rhyming?

  因为很押韵?

  Mr. Foreman, have you reached a decision?

  陪审团主席 你们是否作出了决定?

  We have, Your Honor.

  我们已经有决定了 法官大人

  We find the defendant not guilty.

  我们认为被告无罪

  - Congratulations! - Thank you.

  祝贺你! 谢谢

  - Congratulations. - Thanks, Katie.

  祝贺你! 谢谢 Katie

  My turn!

  到我了

  Daddy's girl!

  爸爸的女儿

  Baby.

  宝贝

  Oh!

  哦!

  Baby girl, you knocked it out of the park.

  宝贝女儿 你这仗打得真棒

  Thank you.

  谢谢

  - But you do know he was guilty, right? - Dad, this is legal theory.

  - 但是你知道他是有罪的 对吧? - 爸爸 这是法学理论

  Everything's not just black and white,there are shades of gray.

  所有事情并不是只有白和黑 是有灰色区域的

  Yeah, well, gray is just guilty with a good excuse.

  灰色的说法只是给犯罪找了个借口

  - No, actually, it's just... - Okay, okay, okay, okay.

  - 并不是这样的 只是... - 行了 行了

  You both have interesting points, but the trial is over.

  你们的观点都很对 但是模拟法庭已经结束了

  Now, Mama's rule is we go home and celebrate.

  现在 按妈妈的规矩 回家庆祝

  Yes. Okay, wait. I've got to get something out of my locker.

  好的 等等 我要去柜子里拿点东西

  - Excuse me. - Oh, my goodness!

  - 抱歉 - 哦 我的天

  Miss Porter. Well done. Porter

  小姐 干的不错

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxzljj/556904.html