《大学之旅》精讲07(在线收听

  He still treats me like a kid!

  他老是把我当小孩对待

  You clearly need to take your mind off things

  你别想这些事了

  and come on our college tour this weekend!

  周末加入我们的大学之行吧!

  Saturday we're staying at my sister's sorority at the University of Pittsburgh.

  周六我们去匹兹堡大学找我姐 参加女大学生联谊会

  And we could even hit up Georgetown. It's not that far.

  我们还可以去乔治敦大学 离那也不远

  Oh, my goodness, you guys, I would love to!

  哦 我的天啊 伙计们 我太想去了!

  But I don't think my dad will let me.

  但是我怕我爸不让我去

  Hey, girls!

  嘿 美女们!

  - Lame! - Lame!

  - 差劲! - 差劲!

  - Hey, Hunter! - Hey, Hunter!

  - 嘿 Hunter! - 嘿 Hunter!

  Hunter in the house! Hunter

  来喽 大家照过来!

  - We don't say that anymore. - We don't say that anymore.

  - 这个说法过时了 - 这个说法过时了

  - I'm bringing it back! - Okay.

  - 我会让它再次流行的! - 好吧

  So it might be emotional, and there might be tears,

  这可能非常感性 而且可能有泪水

  but that's why they call it "tough love."

  所以他们称其为“严厉的爱”

  - Now, once they're potty-trained... - Uh-uh. Baby?

  - 所以 从小事上训练他们... - 恩 亲爱的?

  I think we've had enough parenting talk for tonight, hmm?

  我们今晚为人父母的话谈的够多了 不是吗?

  You're absolutely right.

  你说的非常对

  Why tell them, when I could show them?

  为什么讲给他们听 我应该给他们看

  Uh-uh. No...

  恩...

  Ta-da!

  这里!

  Welcome to the James Porter School of Raising Kids.

  欢迎来到James Porter关于抚养孩子的学校

  Our motto is, "Be there, take video."

  我们的口号是 "在他们身边 纪录成长时刻"

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxzljj/556908.html