《大学之旅》精讲13(在线收听

  Why is he doing this to me?

  他干吗对我做这些?

  Because he loves you and he wants to spend time with you.

  因为他爱你 他想和你分享每一刻

  - This is cruelty. - What would make it less painful?

  - 这是虐待 - 那什么能让你好受点?

  You said she could stay at the sorority house?

  是你允许她去女生联谊会的?

  Her friends are gonna be with Katie's sister at Pitt.

  她们会待在匹兹堡大学 Katie的姐姐那

  Baby, that's right near your mama's house,

  宝贝 那离你妈妈家很近

  where you're planning on staying tomorrow, anyway.

  反正你们明晚准备待你妈家

  Look, this is daddy-daughter time, Michelle.

  这是爸爸和女儿的时间 Michelle

  I got a lot planned for us. I shouldn't have to share.

  我做了很多计划 我不要别人来分享

  Why are you taking this trip anyway, James?

  你为什么进行这次旅行 James?

  - I told you. To support Melanie. - Well, good.

  - 我告诉过你的 去支持Melanie - 好吧

  Because if this is one of your crazy schemes to keep her at home,

  如果这是把她留在家里的疯狂计划之一

  that would be real bad, James.

  那就太糟了 James

  I got it all under control.

  我掌控一切了

  - Are you going to DC? - Yeah.

  - 你要去华盛顿吗? - 是的

  I need you to take a message to the Secretary of Defense. It reads,

  我要你把这个讯息带给国防部长

  "Dear Sir, I've created a species of superpigs

  "敬爱的部长 我创造了一种超能猪

  to defend the country from our enemies.

  " 它能保卫我们的国家"

  You're gonna have to get that to him yourself,

  你必须亲自交给他

  and you may want to housebreak your pig first.

  并且你得先让你的猪 养成良好的卫生习惯

  Already done.

  已经养成了

  Welcome to Animal Kingdom.

  欢迎来到动物王国

  Gazelles are among nature's most social and emotional creatures.

  瞪羚是自然界中最具社会和情感的动物

  They look after each other for any signs of danger.

  他们为彼此放哨

  The gazelle family stays together for as long as they live.

  瞪羚家族会聚在一起生活

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxzljj/556914.html