《大学之旅》精讲34(在线收听

  You're just going to make a left down Maples,

  麻烦你前面到枫树林那左拐

  three blocks and we're there. Thank you.

  三个站台后我们就到了 谢谢你

  Dad, do you think that Grandma still knows we're coming?

  爸爸 你认为奶奶知道我们要来吗?

  Well, I didn't call her. But it's not like she's going anywhere.

  嗯 我没有跟她联系 但她好像不会去哪吧

  Just remember, she's an old woman now.

  要知道 她现在老了

  She's not as light on her feet.

  走路不再那么轻便了

  Oh, yeah!

  哦 耶!

  - It's my son! - Not the control freak!

  - 我儿子来了! - 控制狂!

  Hide!

  藏起来!

  - We've got to get out of here. - No, not there!

  - 我们得离开这 - 不 不是那!

  Oh!

  哦!

  Come on. What's on your mind? That won't work.

  快点 你想什么啊? 那不管用的

  If you're ever in Okinawa...

  欢迎你们来Okinawa(日本冲绳)...

  - Goodbye! - Bye!

  - 再见! - 再见!

  Bye!

  再见!

  You know they're gonna have that song in their head for the rest of their life.

  相信他们后半生都会记得那首歌的

  Everybody needs a little Double Dutch in their life.

  人一生中都要有点奇妙的事情

  That's right, that's right.

  是的 是的

  Oh, wow. Here we are. Home sweet home.

  哇哦 我们到了 温馨的家啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxzljj/556935.html