《大学之旅》精讲39(在线收听

  That could be pretty.

  肯定也很漂亮

  - Think I should get sparkly lip gloss? - That could be pretty.

  - 想下我用的闪亮唇油的效果吧? - 肯定很漂亮

  I am so glad we had this talk.

  很开心我们能这样谈话

  Wow, you actually talked to your dad?

  喔 你真的和你爸谈过了?

  I talked to him about everything, my whole plan.

  我什么都跟他说 全盘托出

  Major in political science, minor in American history

  主修是政治学 兼修美国历史

  and then to the Cooper Program for Japan.

  还有做日本的交换生计划

  Wow.

  哇

  He was actually excited to hear about it.

  他听这个真的很兴奋

  I think I might've misjudged him this whole time.

  我想 可能我一直在误解他

  It's the first time I remember us having a real conversation.

  这是我能记得的第一次真正的交流

  He listened to me. He treated me like an adult.

  倾听我的心声 把我当成大人一样

  I know he's done a lot of crazy things in the past,

  我知道他以前做了很多疯狂的事

  but on the bus, it was different.

  但是这次在公车上 完全不一样

  He changed.

  他变了

  I think he actually trusts me to be on my own and make my own decisions.

  我想 他相信我能自立 做出自己的判断了

  - Georgetown! - Georgetown!

  - Georgetown! - Georgetown!

  No, no. I'm a father! Listen, calm down!

  不 停下 我是一名父亲! 听我说 镇静!

  I knew it.

  我就知道

  No, this... This ain't what it looks...

  不 这... 这不是你看的那样...

  Where is he? Still no answer. We're gonna miss our flight.

  他在哪? 还没有消息 我们就要误航班了

  You gotta line up the colors.

  你把魔方弄好了

  Hello? Yes, this is she.

  喂? 是的 我就是

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxzljj/556940.html