《大学之旅》精讲43(在线收听

  You missed the flight.

  你误机了

  I wouldn't have if you hadn't gotten yourself arrested.

  如果不是因为你被捕 我才不会误机

  - Mel, look. I was... - Dad, listen.

  - Mel 那个 我... - 爸爸 听我说

  Georgetown is... It's over. Georgetown

  已经结束了

  You know, you're getting exactly what you wanted.

  你知道的 你得到了你想要的

  Me, closer to home.

  我 靠近家里

  Baby, that's what I came here to tell you.

  孩子 那就是我来这要跟你说的

  I don't want that anymore.

  我不再那么认为了

  - What are you talking about? - You know...

  - 你在说什么啊? - 要知道...

  Dads don't know everything.

  爸爸也不是万事通

  We just try to do the best we can.

  我们只是尽我们所能

  Last night, when I came to the sorority house?

  昨晚 当我进到女生宿舍

  I was trying to protect you.

  我只是想保护你

  That's what I do. I protect people.

  那就是我的工作 保护人民

  Now, sometimes I go too far.

  但是 有时 我做得过火了

  - In this case, I went way too far. - Dad...

  这方面 我确实过火了 - 爸爸...

  No, baby, look. I love you.

  不 孩子 听着 我爱你

  But I was so into what I wanted for you that I couldn't see what you wanted.

  但我太迷失于我要给你的 至于忘了你想要什么

  I want what every girl wants.

  我想要和其他女孩一样

  I want a dad who loves me, who adores me.

  我想要一个爸爸 喜欢我 宠爱我

  I want you

  我想要你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxzljj/556944.html