羊皮卷之四(2)(在线收听

I will practice, and improve, and polish the words I utter to sell my goods,

我要字斟句酌,反复推敲推销时用的语言。

for this is the foundation on which I will build my career

因为这是成就事业的关键。

and never will I forget that many have attained great wealth

我绝不忘记,许多成功的商人,

and success with only one sales talk, delivered with excellence.

其实只有一套说词。却能使他们无往不利。

Also will I seek constantly to improve my manners and graces,

我也要不断改进自己的仪态和风度,

for they are the sugar to which all are attracted.

因为这是吸引别人的美德。

I am nature's greatest miracle.

我是自然界最伟大的奇迹。

I will concentrate my energy on the challenge of the moment

我要专心致志对抗眼前的挑战,

and my actions will help me forget all else.

我的行动会使我忘却其它一切,

The problems of my home will be left in my home.

不让家事缠身。

I will think naught of my family when I am in the market place

身在商场,不可恋家,

for this will cloud my thoughts.

否则那会使我思想混饨。

So too will the problems of the market place be left in the market place

另一方面,当我与家人同处时

and I will think naught of my profession

一定得把工作留在门外,

when I am in my home for this will dampen my love.

否则会使家人感到冷落。

There is no room in the market place for my family,

商场上没有一块属于家人的地方,

nor is there room in my home for the market.

同样,家中也没有谈论商务的地方,

Each I will divorce from the other and thus will I remain wedded to both.

这两者必须截然分开,

Separate must they remain or my career will die.

否则就会顾此失彼,

This is a paradox of the ages.

这是很多人难以走出的误区.

I am natures greatest miracle.

我是自然界最伟大的奇迹。

I have been given eyes to see and a mind to think

我有双眼,可以观察;我有头脑,可以思考。

and now I know a great secret of life for I perceive, at last,

现在我已洞悉了一个人生中伟大的奥秘。

that all my problems, discouragements, and heartaches are, in truth,

我发现,一切问题、沮丧、悲伤,

great opportunities In disguise.

都是乔装打扮的机遇之神。

I will no longer be fooled by the garments they wear for mine eyes are open.

我不再被他们的外表所蒙骗,

I will look beyond the cloth and I will not be deceived.

我已睁开双眼,看破了他们的伪装.

I am nature's greatest miracle.

我是自然界最伟大的奇迹.

No beast, no plant, no wind, no rain, no rock, no lake

飞禽走兽、花草树木、风雨山石、河流湖泊,

had the same beginning as I,

都没有像我一样的起源,

for I was conceived in love

我孕育在爱中,

and brought forth with a purpose.

肩负使命而生。

In the past I have not considered this fact

过去我忽略了这个事实,

but it will henceforth shape and guide my life.

从今往后,它将塑造我的性格,引导我的人生。

I am nature's greatest miracle.

我是自然界最伟大的奇迹。

And nature knows not defeat.

自然界不知何谓失败,

Eventually, she emerges victorious and so will I,

终以胜利者的姿态出现,我也要如此,

and with each victory the next struggle becomes less difficult.

因为成功一旦降临,就会再度光顾。

I will win, and I will become a great salesman, for I am unique.

我会成功,我会成为伟大的推销员,因为我举世无双。

I am nature's greatest miracle.

我是自然界最伟大的奇迹。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sjszwddtxysy/557032.html