羊皮卷之六(2)(在线收听

Today I will be master of my emotions.

今天我要学会控制自己的情绪。

Henceforth, I will know

从今往后,我明白了,

that only those with inferior ability can always be at their best,

只有低能者才会江郎才尽,

and I am not inferior.

我并非低能者,

There will be days when I must constantly straggle against forces which would tear me down.

我必须不断对抗那限些企图摧垮我的力量。

Those such as despair and sadness are simple to recognize

失望与悲伤一眼就会被识破,

but there are others which approach with a smile

而其它许多敌人是不易觉察的。它们往往面带微笑,

and the hand of friendship and they can also destroy me.

却随时可能将我们摧垮。

Against them, too, I must never relinquish control

对它们,我们永远不能放松警惕。

If I become overconfident I will recall my failures.

自高自大时,我要追寻失败的记忆。

If I overindulge

纵情得意时,

I will think of past hungers.

我要记得挨饿的日子。

If I feel complacency

洋洋得意时,

I will remember my competition.

我要想想竞争的对手。

If I enjoy moments of greatness

沾沾自喜时,

I will remember moments of shame.

不要忘了那忍辱的时刻。

If I feel all-powerful

自以为是时,

I will try to stop the wind.

看看自己能否让步驻步。

If I attain great wealth

腰缠万贯时,

I will remember one unfed mouth.

想想那些食不果腹的人。

If I become overly proud

骄傲自满时,

I will remember a moment of weakness.

要想到自己怯懦的时候。

If I feel my skill is unmatched

不可一世时,

I will look at the stars.

让我抬头,仰望群星。

Today I will be master of my emotions.

今天我学会控制情绪。

And with this new knowledge

有了这项新本领,

I will also understand and recognize the moods of he on whom I call.

我也更能体察别人的情绪变化。

I will make allowances for his anger and irritation of today

我宽容怒气冲冲的人,

for he knows not the secret ofcontrolling his mind.

因为他尚未懂得控制自己的情绪,

I can withstand his arrows and insults for

就可以忍受他的指责与辱骂,

now I know that tomorrow he will change and be a joy to approach.

因为我知道明天他会改变,重新变得随和。

No longer will I judge a man on one meeting;

我不再只凭一面之交来判断一个人,

no longer will I fail to call again tomorrow on he who meets me with hate today.

也不再一时的怨恨与人绝交,

This day he will not buy gold chariots for a penny,

今天不肯花一分钱买金蓬马车的人,

yet tomorrow he would exchange his home for a tree.

明天也许会用全部家当换树苗。

My knowledge of this secret will be my key to great wealth.

知道了这个秘密,我可以获得极大的财富。

Today I will be master of my emotions.

今天我学会控制情绪。

Henceforth I will recognize and identify the mystery of moods in all mankind, and in me.

我从此领悟人类情绪的变化的奥秘。

From this moment I am prepared to control whatever personality awakes in me each day.

对于自己千变万化的个性,我不再听之任之,

I will master my moods through positive action

我知道,

and when I master my moods I will control my destiny.

只有积极主动地控制情绪,才能掌握自己的命运。

Today I control my destiny,

我控制自己的命运

and my destiny is to become the greatest salesman in the world!

就是成为世界上最伟大的推销员!

I will become master of myself.

我成为自己的主人。

I will become great.

我由此而变得伟大。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sjszwddtxysy/557036.html