《蓝精灵寻找神秘村》精讲 04(在线收听

I can do that. I can grouch

我也能 发牢骚

Hi, grouchy. Hi, smurfette. Nice day huh?

嗨 厌厌 蓝妹妹 真是个好天气啊

No, it's not

不 压根就不是

It's gonna rain!

马上就要下雨了

Which actually helps the plants grow

实际上这也对植物生长有好处

But also means it's gonna be cloudy, so chew on that

不过马上也要乌云滚滚了 好好想想吧你

Then again, there might be a rainbow

其次 之后也可能会有彩虹

But rainbows are dumb

不过彩虹很蠢

Just kidding. I love rainbows

开玩笑的 我爱彩虹

You're not very good at this, are ya?

你根本不精于此道 我说的没错吧

Uh, no, I'm not

不 我根本不会

In fact, you're actually kind of bad at it

实际上 你的牢骚还很烂

Yup

But you're also bad at it

你发的牢骚也很烂

That's a lie

假的

You're really really good at it

你真的真的很在行

Hi, brainy

嗨 聪聪

Ah, Smurfette. Thank goodness you're here

啊 蓝妹妹 谢天谢地你在这

I was whoa!

我正准备 呜哦

Whoa. We're running trials on my new invention

呜哦 我们可以对我的新发明进行实验了

The smurfy thing finder

蓝精灵技能探测器

Test subject hefty smurf

测试对象 健健

Oh, hey, smurfette!

噢 嘿 蓝妹妹

I mean, uh

我的意思是

Hey, smurfette. Oh, hey

嗨 蓝妹妹 喔 嗨

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ljljj/557420.html