《蓝精灵寻找神秘村》精讲 24(在线收听

Hey, smurfette. Clumsy!

嘿 蓝妹妹 笨笨

Hang on, I'm coming, clumsy bro

等等 我来了 笨笨大兄弟

I got you, little buddy

我抓住你了 小家伙

Stampede!

超速了

I think my rations are coming up

我感觉我快吐了

What? What's so funny?

怎么了 有什么好笑的

Now that's what I call "Talking out of your butt"

我把这称之为"用屁股说话"

Oh, boys

哦 伙计们

Would anyone be interested in knowing that we're in sight of three tall trees?

有人对出现在我们视野内的三棵大树感兴趣吗

All right. Yeah, we are

好吧 有

And bucky is gonna get us there extra fast

有兔子在我们的速度也快了

Bucky? Seems like a bucky to me

快快兔 在我看来叫快快兔正好

Hit it, bucky!

快跑 快快兔

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ljljj/557440.html