《蓝精灵寻找神秘村》精讲 49(在线收听

Well, I assume they'll still work if I don't shout "Freeze ball" but we'll never know

我觉得就算我不说急冻球 他们还是会有用的 不过我们永远也不会知道了

Freeze ball! Smurfette!

急冻球 蓝妹妹

Hefty

健健

It's over, smurfette

完了 蓝妹妹

Monty, bag o' smurfs. Ah!

蒙提 打包一下 啊

It's time for you to run

你快跑

No! Three more for pickup

不 这里还有三个

Ah, smurfette. My little creation

啊 蓝妹妹 我的小发明

You finally did what you were made for

你终于达成我的初衷了

No, It's not true

不 不是这样的

Of course it is

当然是

Why do you think you led me here?

不然你为什么要把我引过来

Why do you think you saved me on the river?

为什么你会在河边救了我

It was all part of the plan

这些都是计划的一部分

No matter how hard you try, you can't escape your destiny

不论你多努力 都没办法逃脱你的命运

And now you're really of no use to me anymore

现在 你对我来说已经没有利用价值了

Freeze ball!

急冻球

Ah, yes, these freeze balls only work on real smurfs

哦 对了 这些只对真的蓝精灵有用

And you are nothing more than a lump of Clay

而你充其量只不过是一团黏土罢了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ljljj/557517.html