《蓝精灵寻找神秘村》精讲 53(在线收听

Check out my wizard mane

看看我的巫师发型

Really man?

不是吧

When I'm through with these smurfs

当我解决掉所有的蓝精灵以后

I'll have all the power I've ever dreamed of!

我就会拥有我梦寐以求的魔力了

Almost all the power

几乎是所有的魔力

Smurfette

蓝妹妹

Smurfette, what a lovely surprise

蓝妹妹 多么美丽的惊喜

Are you done crying in the woods?

你已经在树林里哭够了吗

I've shed enough tears for those smurfs

我已经为那些蓝精灵浪费了太多眼泪

What's this?

什么

I'm done pretending to be something I'm not

我已经受够假装非真实的自我了

I've come to repledge my loyalty to you, my true papa

我要向您重新宣誓我的忠诚 我真正的父亲

Impossible

不可能

She can't be serious

她不是认真的

No, no, no, she would never

不 不 不 她绝对不会那样做的

Even if I did believe you which I don't

我才不上你当 而且就算我信了你的邪

what could you possibly offer me

你又能给我什么

that I don't already have?

我还没有的东西

A tiny little massage that I can't even feel?

一次我都感受不到力度的迷你按摩吗

How about the rest of the smurfs?

那要是我帮你找到剩下的蓝精灵呢

Yeah, right. Wait, what?

没错 等等 你说什么

Just think of all the power you'll have

只要我告诉了你蓝精灵村庄在哪

once I reveal the location of smurf village

你就能拥有更强的魔法

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ljljj/557521.html