《佩小姐的奇幻城堡》精讲 04(在线收听

The cops said that dogs scratched up the screen door. And he chased them off into the woods. And the coroner said he had a heart attack. And the cops said dogs went for the soft parts. The DNA had wounds of animals so that's case closed.

警察说,是狗抓了门。然后他追到了林子里。 验尸官说他是突发心脏病。 然后警察说狗上去撕咬了他 DNA测试表明是动物的DNA 事情就是这样了。

He sounds like an extraordinary gentleman. Were you very close?

挺起来是个传奇的人物啊 你们亲近吗?

Puerto Rico.

波多黎各。

Here.

这儿。

There is a lake where the water glows in the dark. And a secret tunnel. That's where I hid from the monsters.

那里有个湖,湖水会发光。有个秘密通道,我就在那躲避怪兽的。

He used to babysit me a lot. And when I was with him I felt special.

小时候他经常照看我。跟他在一起时,我觉得很特别。

Its like eleven o'clock. What is he doing up?

都十一点了,他怎么还不睡?

I'm going to be an explorer. Grandpas told me about my first voyage.

我要当个探险家。爷爷在指导我的第一次探险。

Everything has already been discovered, buddy.

世界上已经没什么是未知的了,哥们。

Pay no attention to your father. He knows bubkiss.

别听你爸的,他啥也不懂。

Come tegrisco... off to bed.

来吧 tegrisco... 上床。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/pxjdqhcbjj/557585.html