《佩小姐的奇幻城堡》精讲 44(在线收听

There's only one reason that I'd stay here.

只有一个原因让我留在这

Please!... just go.

省省吧,走吧

Jake... Jake, here you are! Thank God!

Jake,Jake! 你在这呢! 谢天谢地!

When I heard they found a body, I freaked.

他们找到具尸体,吓死我了

Are there stray dogs around here? What are you talking about?

这里有流浪狗吗? 你在说啥?

Its like, when they find an injured animal, they go for the soft parts first.

就像...当他们发现受伤的动物,他们会先去咬软的部分。

Same thing happened to my father.

我爸爸当时就是这样。

The police are on their way.

警察在路上了。

Dad, I gotta go?

爸,我得走了

No... you don't Jake.

不,你不能,Jake

If this wasn't an accident... there's a lunatic on the island.

如果这不是个事故...这个岛上就有个疯子。

I've known everyone on this island, my whole life except you and him...

这个岛上的所有人我都认识,除了你和他

And he's been in the pub all afternoon.

他一下午都在酒馆里。

So have I... I was sleeping.

我也是,我在午觉。

What about the blind fellow? I mean...

那个瞎眼的人呢? 我是说

I assumed he was blind. The gentleman with the dark glasses.

我猜他是瞎的,那个戴墨镜的先生。

Arrived on the same ferry as me.

跟我乘同一班渡轮到这。

I kept seeing him around. Jake! Jake!

我总是看到他在附近转悠 Jake! Jake!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/pxjdqhcbjj/557668.html