《佩小姐的奇幻城堡》精讲 54(在线收听

Miller, there's something I need you to do first.

Miller, 有点事得要你先去处理。

Alright, I know.

好的,我明白。

Look! There's the tower. It's not far.

快看! 塔就在那,不是很远。

Easy for you say! I'm freezing.

你说着简单! 我都快冷死了。

Ready? All the doors to the cellar are locked. The only way to reach the Ymbrines is...That's backstage.

准备好了吗?所有区地窖的门都上锁了。唯一靠近Ymbrines的办法是...那个后面的台子

How many Hollows can you see?

你能看到多少个Hollows?

Four. It's good news.

四个 是个好消息。

I think you and I have a very different definition of good news.

我觉得我俩对于好消息的定义差别很大!

It means Barron's other friends haven't arrived yet...

就是说Barron其他的朋友还没到...

Means they haven't started the experiment. We're not too late.

也就是说试验还没开始。我们还不算迟。

Ok Emma, you ready? You know what to say. Hey, Jake.

好了,emma,准备好了吗? 你知道该说些什么。

Our brethren should be joining us momentarily.

我们的弟兄们应该随时会加入我们。

This is a day... Hey! You down there.

这一天...嗨, 下面那个谁

We killed your Hollow friend Mr. Barron and now we've come for Miss. Peregrinee.

我们杀了你的朋友Hollow, Barron先生。 现在我们来找佩小姐了。

Bring her and all the other Ymbrines to the end of the pier in five minutes... or face the consequences.

把她和其他Ymbrines带到码头尽头。给你五分钟...否则别怪我们不客气。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/pxjdqhcbjj/557678.html