《神奇动物在哪里》精讲 04(在线收听

No, I was just... just... waiting.

没有 我只是 在这儿等会儿

Hi. What brings you here?Same as you...

你好 你是来办什么事的 和你一样

You're here to get a loan to open up a bakery? Yes.

你也是来贷款开面包店的吗 是的

What are the odds of that?Well, may the best man win, I guess. Excuse me.

真是好巧啊 那就让我们用实力说话吧 失陪

Hey, mister... Hey, mister!Hey, fella!

先生 先生 伙计

Mr. Kowalski, Mr. Bingley will see you now.Okay... Okay.

科瓦斯基先生 宾利先生现在可以见您了 好吧 好的

You are currently working in a canning factory?

你目前在一个罐头厂工作是吗

That's the best I can do...I only got back in twenty-four.

这是我能找到的最好的工作了 我二四年才回来的

Got back? From Europe, sir.Yeah... I was part of the Expeditionary Forces there.

从哪回来 欧洲 先生 是的 我在同盟国远征军服役过

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sqdwznljj/557715.html