《神奇动物在哪里》精讲 18(在线收听

You prefer strudel, huh, honey?Strudel it is.Well, sit down, Mr. Scamander.

你喜欢薄酥卷饼对吧 亲爱的 那就做卷饼 坐下吧 斯卡曼德先生

We're not going to poison you.

不会毒死你的

You're upset.It's your mother again.

你很难过 你母亲又打你了吗

Somebody's said something, what did they say? Tell me.

有人说了什么 说了什么 告诉我

Do you think I'm a freak? No,

你觉得我是个怪胎吗 不

I think you're a very special young man or I wouldn't have asked you to help me, would I?

我认为你是一位非常特别的年轻人否则我也不会请你协助我 对吗

Have you any news? I'm still looking.

有消息了吗 我还在找

Mr.Graves, if I knew whether it was a girl or boy... My vision showed only the child's immense power.

格雷夫斯先生 如果能知道性别 我只看到那孩子有巨大的力量

He or she is no older than ten, and I saw this child in close proximity to your mother.She I saw so plainly.

性别未知 但肯定不过十岁和你母亲很亲近 你母亲我看的真切

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sqdwznljj/557729.html