《神奇动物在哪里》精讲 36(在线收听

To provoke war between the magical and nonmagical worlds.

挑起魔法世界和人类世界的战争

Mass slaughter for the greater good, you mean?

你的意思是以大屠杀来成全大局吗

Yes. Quite.

是的 就这个意思

I'm not one of Grindelwald's fanatics, Mr. Graves.

我不是格林德沃的信徒 格雷夫斯先生

I wonder what you can tell me about this, Mr. Scamander?

关于这个你有什么话说 斯卡曼德先生

It's an Obscurus. But it's not what you think so.

这是只默默然 但不是你想的那样

I managed to separate it from the Sudanese girl from the Sudanese girl as I tried to save her.

救那个苏丹女孩的时候我试着把它分离了出来

Wanted to take it home, to study it.

我只想带回家做研究

But it cannot survive outside that, it could not hurt anyone, Tina!

但离开标本泡它是无法存活的它无法伤害任何人了 蒂娜

So it's useless without the host?

所以离了宿主这东西就没用了

"Useless?" "Useless?"

"没用了" "没用了"

That is a parasitical magical force that killed a child.

能致一个孩子于死地的寄生魔法力量

What on earth would you use it for?

你觉得它能有什么用

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sqdwznljj/557747.html