《神奇动物在哪里》精讲 38(在线收听

You wanna get in?

想进去吧

Hey, Sam! Hey, Queenie.

山姆 奎妮

They need you downstairs.

他们叫你去楼下

I'll obliviate this guy. You ain't qualified.

我来施遗忘咒 你无权执行

Hey, Sam. Does Cecily know you been seeing Ruby?

山姆 西西里知道你在和露比幽会吗

How'd you... Let me obliviate this guy and she'll never hear about it from me.

你是怎么 只要让我施咒 我保证一个字也不会往外说

What are you doing?

你干什么

Teen's in trouble, I'm trying to listen...

蒂妮有麻烦了 我正在四处倾听

Jacob, where's Newt's case?

雅各布 纽特的手提箱在哪里

I think that guy Graves took it.

应该是那个格雷夫斯拿走了

Okay, come on.

好吧 跟我来

What? You're not gonna obliviate me?

你不打算抹掉我的记忆吗

Of course not, you're one of us now!

当然不会了 你跟我们是一伙儿的

It's okay.

没事了

Alohomora.

阿拉霍洞开

Aberto...

芝麻开门

He would know a fancy spell to lock his office.

他应该是用更高级的咒语锁了门

Okay, let's get the good stuff out of you.

好了 现在来看看你的美好回忆吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sqdwznljj/557749.html