《神奇动物在哪里》精讲 44(在线收听

Pickett...

皮克特...

Something invisible's been wreaking havoc around Fifth Avenue.

有个隐形的家伙在第五大道搞破坏

You may wanna check out Macy's department store. Might help with what you're looking for.

你们可以去梅西百货商场看看 也许是你们要找的东西

Dougal. One last thing. There's a Mr. Graves who works at MACUSA.

杜戈尔 最后一件事 魔法国会里有位格雷夫斯先生

I was wondering what you knew of his background.

不知道你了不了解他的背景

You ask a lot of questions, Mr. Scamander. That can get you killed.

你问题可真多 斯卡曼德先生 好奇害死猫

MACUSA are coming!

魔法国会的人来了

You tipped them off!

你竟敢泄密

Sorry, Mr. Gnarlak...Reminds me of my foreman!

抱歉了 纳尔拉克先生 看到他就让我想起我的工头

What are you doin? Credence?

你在做什么 克雷登斯

Where'd you get this?

你在哪找到的这个

Give it back, Credence. It's just a toy!

还给我 克雷登斯 那只是个玩具

What is this? Take it off.

怎么回事 皮带脱下来

Ma... I am not your Ma! Your mother was a wicked, unnatural woman!

妈 我不是你妈 你妈是个邪恶的 不正常的女人

It was mine. Modesty...What is this?

那是我妈 真诚实啊 怎么回事

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sqdwznljj/557755.html