《神奇动物在哪里》精讲 46(在线收听

Tell me the truth.

告诉我真相

Was that everything that came out of the case? That's everything.

现在逃掉的真的都找到了吗 都找到了

And that's the truth.

这句是真话

Here she comes. Happy to be home?

她来了 回家高兴吗

Bet you're exhausted, buddy.

我打赌你一定累了 伙计

Come on. There you go, that's right.

来吧 就在这儿

Right. I think we need to talk.

没错 我们是得谈谈

I wouldn't have let him keep you, Pickett.

我不会让真让他带走你的 皮克特

Pick, I would rather chop off my hand than get rid of you.

皮克 我宁愿失去手也不会抛弃你的

After everything you have done for me, now come on.

你为了付出了那么多 相信我吧

Pick, we've talked about sulking before, haven't we?

皮克 不是说好不生闷气的吗

Pickett... Come on, give me a smile.

皮克特 求你了 给我个微笑

Pickett, give me a... All right. Now, that is beneath you.

皮克特 给我 好吧 你平时绝对没这么小气

Newt. Who is she? That's no one.

纽特 她是谁 谁也不是

Leta Lestrange?

丽塔·莱斯特兰奇

I've heard of that family.

我听说过他们一家

Aren't they kinda, you know?

他们不都有点...你懂的

Please don't read my mind.

请别读我的心

Sorry, I asked you not to.

对不起 我说过别读了

I know, I'm sorry.

我知道 抱歉

I can't help it.

我就是控制不住

People are easiest to read when they're hurting. I'm not hurting.

每当人们伤心时 最容易被读心 我不伤心

Anyway, it was a long time ago.

总之 事情已经过去很久了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sqdwznljj/557757.html