《神奇动物在哪里》精讲 50(在线收听

Contain this, or we are exposed and it will mean war.

控制住他 否则我们一旦暴露 便会爆发战争

Credence! Credence, I can help you.

克雷登斯 克雷登斯 我能帮你

Bar the area. Yes, sir. I don't want anyone else down there!

封锁这里 是 长官 不允许任何人进来

Credence... It's Credence, isn't it? I'm here to help you, Credence.

克雷登斯 你叫克雷登斯 对吧 我是来帮助你的 克雷登斯

I'm not here to hurt you.

我不是来伤害你的

I've met someone just like you, Credence.

我见过和你一样的人 克雷登斯

A girl. A young girl who'd been imprisoned, she had been locked away and she'd been punished for her magic.

一个女孩 一个被囚禁的小女孩 她因为有魔法被关了起来 还受到折磨

Credence... Can I come over to you? Can I come over?

克雷登斯 我能过你那儿去吗 我能过去吗

That thing killed my son. I want justice!

那东西杀了我儿子 我要讨个公道

I'll expose you for who you are and what you've done.

我要揭露你的真面目以及你的所作所为

Look! Take... Take photos.

快看 拍 拍照

Credence. Credence, no! Don't do this. Please.

克雷登斯 克雷登斯 不要 别这样做 求你了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sqdwznljj/557761.html