《美女与野兽》精讲 03(在线收听

Bonjour Bonjour Bonjour Bonjour

早上好 早上好 早上好 早上好

Morning

早安

There goes the baker with his tray like always

这是面包师 拿着他的托盘 一如既往

The same all bread and rolls to sell

还是卖着一样的面包

Every morning just the same

每天早上 都是如此

Since the morning that we came to this poor provincial town

从来到这个小村庄的第一天 就是如此

Good morning Belle!

早上好 贝儿!

Good morning Monsieur Jean! Have you lost something again?

早上好 琼先生!你又丢东西了吗?

Well I believe I have The problem is I can't remember what!

看来是的 但我记不清是什么了!

I'm sure it'll come through me

过一会就会想起来了

Where are you off to?

你要去哪?

To return this book it`s about to lovers in

去还一本书

It's about two lovers in fair Verona

关于一对恋人在美丽的维罗纳

Sounds boring

听起来好无聊

Look there she goes that girl is strange no question

看这女孩真神奇

Dazed and distracted can't you tell?

整日心不在焉

Never part of any crowd

从不凑热闹

'Cause her head's up on some cloud

仿佛独自生活在云端

No denying she's a funny girl that Belle

大家都知道贝儿是个奇怪的姑娘

Bonjour good day! How is your family?

早上好 日安!家人还好吗?

Bonjour good day! How is your wife?

早上好 日安! 你妻子还好吗?

I need six eggs that's too expensive

我要买个鸡蛋 太贵了

There must be more than this provincial life

小村庄外面一定还有更大的世界

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558000.html