《美女与野兽》精讲 06(在线收听

Bonjour! Pardon! Good day! Mais oui!

早上好!抱歉! 日安!日安!

You call this bacon? What lovely grapes! Some cheese? Ten yards. One pound. Excuse me

这是培根吗?好新鲜的葡萄啊! 还有奶酪 10码 一英镑 抱歉

I'll get the knife Please let me through!

我去拿刀子 借过一下!

This bread Those fish It's stale! They smell

我要这个面包 那些鱼 不新鲜了!有味道了

Madame's mistaken

一定是你搞错了

There must be more than this provincial life!

这个小村庄外面一定还有更大的世界

Just watch I'm going to make Belle my wife!

我一定要娶贝儿为妻

Look there she goes a girl who's strange but special

看她 奇怪却又独特的女生

A most peculiar mad'moiselle

有些古怪的女生

It's a pity and a sin She doesn't quite fit in

有点可惜 她有些不合群

'Cause she really is a funny girl A beauty but a funny girl

她真是一个奇怪的女孩一个美丽又古怪的女孩

She really is a funny girl!

她真是一个古怪的女孩!

That Belle~

美丽又古怪的女孩

Good morrning Belle!

早安 贝儿!

Wonderful book you have there!

你有一本很棒的书

Have you read it?

你读过吗?

Well not that one But you know books

嗯 不是这本 不过你知道的 书吗

For your dinner table

今晚能约你

Shall I join you this evening?

共进晚餐吗?

Sorry not this evening

抱歉 今晚不行

Busy?

很忙吗?

No

不是

So moving on?

怎么 有进展了?

No LeFou

还没 来福

It's the ones who play hard to get that are always the sweetest prey

就是那些矜持的姑娘才值得追

That what makes Belle so appealing

贝儿越是这样越吸引人

She hasn't made a fool of herself just to gain my favour

她才不会傻兮兮的去博取我的好感

How would you call that?

她这样叫什么?

Dignity?

自重?

It's outrageously attractive isn't it?

这是她的特殊魅力 不是吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558003.html