《美女与野兽》精讲 10(在线收听

The only children you should concern yourself will be your own

你不应该操心别人家的孩子 你该操心你自己的孩子

I'm not ready to have children

我真没想过生孩子

Maybe you haven't met the right man

也许你还没有遇到合适的男人

It's a small village Gaston I've met them all

村里就这么几个人加斯顿我都见过他们

Well maybe you should take another look

嗯也许你应该好好看一看

Some of us have changed

其中有些人已经有了微妙的变化

Gaston, we could never make each other happy

加斯顿 我们在一起是不会幸福的

No one can changed that much

这一点是不会改变的

Oh Belle

哦 贝儿

Do you know what happens to spinsters in this village after their fathers died?

你知道村子里的姑娘们在父亲死后会发生什么吗?

Coins? Could you spare me coins?

行行好吧?给点钱吧?

They beg for scraps like poor Agathe

会像阿加特那样靠乞讨为生

This is our world Belle

这就是现实 贝儿

For simple folk like us it doesn't getting better

像我们这穷乡僻壤的 还有什么可挑的

I want to be a farm girl

我是个乡下姑娘

But I'm not simple And

可我不想就这样

I'm never going to marry you Gaston

我永远都不会嫁给你的 加斯顿

I'm sorry!

抱歉了!

Can you imagine?

真是不可理喻

Me? The wife of that boorish

我?怎么能嫁给那个

Brainless

没脑子的人

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558007.html