《美女与野兽》精讲 16(在线收听

Why? A life sentence for a rose?

为什么?不过是朵玫瑰而已啊?

I received eternal damnation for one

我受到了一个永恒的诅咒

I merely locking him away

我只是把他关起来而已

Do you still wish to take you father's place?

你还愿意替你爸爸受罚吗?

Come in to the light

到亮的地方来

Choose

自己选

Belle I won't let you do this

贝儿 你别管我了

I lost your mother

我失去了你妈妈

I won't lose you too!

我绝不能再失去你!

Now go!

快走!

Go!

快!

All right,Papa. I'll leave

那好 爸爸 我走

I need a minute alone with him

让我跟爸爸道别

You are so cruel, did you won't allow a daughter to say her father goodbye?

你就这么铁石心肠 都不让我跟爸爸道个别吗?

Forever can spare a minute

你可是要关他一辈子啊

When this door closes, it will not open again

当那扇门再次关上 就再也不会打开了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558013.html